Welcome to DiscoverAZRetirement.com
Find your perfect home in one of the many active adult communities in the Phoenix Metro Area
Encanterra®, a Trilogy® Resort Community is a luxury resort living in the Southeast valley of Phoenix, Arizona that includes a a 55+ neighborhood within...
Encore at Eastmark by AV Homes is a master-planned active adult community. It will consist of more than 970 home sites and offer four...
Trilogy at Power Ranch is located in Gilbert, AZ. The 27,000 square foot club house offers countless activities and social opportunities. It includes a...
Solera at Johnson Ranch is located in San Tan Valley. This 727 gated home community was constructed between 2004 and 2008. Del Webb, a...
Sunland Springs Village is a 900-acre development that encompasses a 27-hole executive golf course, an all-levels Tennis Club, Softball Club, Pickleball Club and other...
Sunland Village is the second of four Farnsworth developments in the East Valley. Construction was begun in 1974 and completed in 1984 with 2685...
"The entire process is still leaving me with a smile on my face from ear to ear and I have pinch myself to see if it is a dream or not..."
Stacie and Jim
"Dawn never attempted to sell me A house, she only wanted to sell me the RIGHT house. Not one waste my time or hers I was only shown the properties that met my personal requirements..."
How to activate your game code on your PS3/PS4
In this post we will explain how to activate your game code in your PS3/PS4.
Note : Make sure your ps4 is connected to the internet.
Using a temporary account provided by the seller
1. Use the login and password to your temporary account on PS3 / PS4.
2. Use this temporary account to download the game directly to your PS3 / PS4.
3. You can connect using the given login details in the email sent by the seller. Configure that account as your main account. First, deactivate your primary account, then switch to the temporary account then enable that as your primary account.
4. You can now see the game in your download list and you will be able to download the game from your temporary account.
5. If you are finished downloading the game, log out of the account and log-in to your personal PSN account.
6. Repeat step 3 to set up your account as the primary account.
As EASY as that, you now have the game on your personal account 🙂
Using your personal account:
1. Register for a PSN account or use your personal account to log-in (more information on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com)
2.Please login using a PlayStation®Network account on your PS4™
3.Select PlayStation®Network > Account Management
4. Select Redeem Codes – a pop-up screen will appear, you have to enter the game code in there.
5. Enter your game code and follow the steps on screen to redeem the game.
6. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialog box.
7. Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
8. Select Continue to complete code redemption.
! Take note that it is very important to disconnect from the temporary account of the seller and reconnect to your personal account. Don’t forget to set your personal account as the primary account in your PS4.
For PLAYSTATION APP (iOS/Android) redeem codes:
1. Go to the PlayStation®App on your compatible iPhone or Android device (go to https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/ for details).
2. Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or use your existing PSN account to log in to the app.
3. Open the app menu with the PS Button at the bottom of the screen, and select the Redeem Codes icon.
4. On the Redeem Codes screen, select Continue.
5. Use the on-screen camera to scan the voucher code numbers as they appear on your computer screen or printed material, or select the option at the bottom of the screen to enter the code manually.
6. Press Continue to complete code redemption.
For WEB BROWSER STEPS (PC Device) redeem codes:
2. Create a PSN account (or log in using an existing PSN account).
3. Select Redeem Prepaid Card.
4. Enter code and click Continue.
Watch the Epic Clash of Timelines in Mortal Kombat 11’s Launch TrailerApril 20, 2019 | Gaming News
Daily Games Deals / GiveawayApril 20, 2019 | Allkeyshop
Allkeyshop TV News 16 April (Recap)April 17, 2019 | Allkeyshop News
Borderlands 3 Box Art Contains Lots of Hidden MessagesApril 16, 2019 | Gaming News
Allkeyshop TV News 15 April (Recap)April 16, 2019 | Allkeyshop News